To provide a data connector supporting secure and controllable data exchange among grid operators and other market players
OneNet Framework: the core layer of the OneNet Architecture. It consists of three main components:
- OneNet Decentralized Middleware
- OneNet Orchestration Workbench
- OneNet Monitoring and Analytics Dashboard
The OneNet Framework combines the International Data Spaces principles with the advantages of the FIWARE ecosystem ensuring a seamless and secure data exchange in a completely end-to-end decentralized approach.
The OneNet Decentralized Middleware is the core component of the OneNet system. It is implemented using a decentralized approach based on the more used and promising standard architecture and interfaces, namely IDS and FIWARE. It allows the integration and collaboration of the OneNet participants, facilitating the cross-platform market and network operations, ensuring scalability and interoperability, while maintaining the data ownership.
The OneNet Connector is ready-to-go for being deployed and integrated in any already existing platform and offers user-friendly interfaces (both as REST APIs and GUI), enabling users and platforms to exchange data. In addition, the OneNet Connector offers a pre-defined, dynamically evolving list of Cross Platform Services, Business Objects and corresponding Data Profiles is available enabling semantic and data interoperability.
- Engineering spa
- European Dynamics
- Ubitech Energy
- Fraunhofer FIT
This project impacts the energy industry by providing a scalable and technology-agnostic architecture that allows for seamless integration and data exchange across the European electrical system. The project fosters an open market structure, enabling universal stakeholder participation and the development of new customer-centric business models.
The project may be of interest for many stakeholders within the electricity sector, namely system operators (transmission and distribution), Flexibility Service Provides, Market Operators, Utilities, Research Institutions, among others.
- OneNet Concept and Requirements
- OneNet Reference Architecture
- Data and Platform Assets Functional Specs and Data Quality Compliance
- AI, Big Data, IoT Enablers and FIWARE-compliant interoperable interfaces for grid services
- Report on Technical specifications for data models/platform agnostic middleware
- Report on Extended Data, Platform and Service Interoperability
- Report on Data Enforcement Policies Design for Sovereignty preserving data access
- Report on Cybersecurity, privacy and other business regulatory requirements
- Report on decentralized edge-level middleware for scalable platform agnostic data management and exchange
- Cross stakeholder Data Governance for Energy Data Exchange
- Extended Interoperability and Management with FIWARE
- AI, Big Data, IoT Orchestration Workbench
- OneNet Reference Platform First Release
- Tools for Legal, Regulatory, Privacy and Cybersecurity Compliance
- Compliance to Reference Architecture Management Tools
- OneNet Framework and Components Final Release